Saturday, May 17, 2008

Try not to worry

So I have a CAT Scan scheduled for Monday morning to see what the fluid build up between my right kidney and liver is and why my left kidney looks slightly abnormal on my ultrasound. I’m hoping it’s just all the water retention that I had been experiencing after binging so badly after my diet was over. Who knows why the left kidney looks abnormal. I’m figuring I’m fine. Even my PA said that they couldn’t explain it so the only reason they are doing the CAT scan is just to be on the safe side. So, it’s gonna be fine…I’m not worried.

I had a good workout today and tried not to think about Monday. I’m sure it’s nothing. The funny thing is I feel good. Of course, any little ‘tweak’ I felt in my abdomen while working out I was like, "oh my God, what’s that?" Paranoid!! Anyway, I did chest, back and abs today. Looking forward to joining some of our friends for dinner and a concert tonight. Should be a nice night. It’s a gorgeous day outside so I may go for a run/walk as well…I’m also gonna sit outside and read for a bit!! Anyway, all exercises were done for 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, and 4 sets as super sets. I did 25 minutes of walking on the treadmill after at a pace of 3.5 and mixing up the incline between 5.0 and 10.0.

Group 1
-DB Bench Press
-One Arm Dumbell Row
-Weighted Sit-ups
Group 2
-Hammer Incline Press
-Hammer Seated Row
-Weighted Side Bends
Group 3
-Decline Bench Press
-Assisted Pull Ups
-Reverse Crunches
Group 4
-Peck Deck
-Back Overhead Pullover
-Side Ab Leg Lifts

No comments: