Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Misbehaving

I did not get up to go to the gym as planned this morning. When the alarm went off at 0420, I accidentally turned it off instead of hitting snooze. Well, I intentionally turned it off but I didn't expect to fall back asleep. Jon didn't get up to go either but promised he would start going regularly. Luckily we got up in time for work!

We went to another Brewers game last night. It was a great one and we got to watch Randy Johnson pass Roger Clemens on the strikeout list last night. The Crew fans gave him a standing O for that and then again when he was finished pitching. A pretty classy city. On the other hand, the Crew fans were booing Billy Hall who let his manager state to the public that he wants a trade or wants to play. Well, unless you operate in the batter's box, you don't get to play. I didn't see the point in booing him, though...I clapped. But it was a good win. The Crew's pitcher, Scott McClung, had 2 hits of RJ. It was great. Brauny also hit a 2-run homer and Fielder homered in the 8th. Hardy also had a homer. I ate too much at the Friday's located in the stadium...but it was a healthy salad:) I did have some roasted almonds (so good) but made Jon take them away so I didn't eat the whole bag:)

OK, I know this site isn't really to report on Brewers recaps, but what the heck. So, I didn't get up to go to the gym, but I also know that I can go after work. I just have a 40 minute cardio session and plyos today. I can't do Yoga at work today because I have to attend a class. If I could do yoga, my cardio session would only be 20-25 minutes with plyos afterwards. So I guess we'll see how the plyos go after a longer cardio session. I don't know, I may do plyos first. I guess we'll see how I feel after I get done with this class on Finance (boring) today.

I have legs tomorrow and chest/back on Friday. This weekend we are busy putting the piers, lifts, and boats in at my parents house on the lake. We are building new piers this year so I had to factor in a longer time doing that so I probably won't get to the gym this weekend. Hopefully we'll get some boating in because it's supposed to be nice and sunny and warm this weekend. Crossing my fingers for that!!

I just found out my work cafeteria does egg beaters in the morning. They also have fat-free/low-sugar yogurt. So I can get some healthy stuff if I don't have time to make meals for the day (like last night).

OK, gotta get some work done before I leave to go to this class.

No comments: