Thursday, June 26, 2008

Contest date different than expected

Well, I just found out the first of the 2 shows that I want to do this fall is October 18 instead of November 1. I spoke to the organizer and he said he was 95% sure it would be in November this year and not October. I guess I should have bet on the 5%. Oh well. It definitely changes up my schedule as I was planning on starting my pre-contest diet on 1 Aug. Now my 2 shows are 5 weeks apart instead of 2. Should be interesting.

I was at a funeral service all day yesterday so was out of the loop. When I got into work this morning I had 173 emails in my inbox...and I even checked it before I left for it yesterday morning. Crazy! But I did go to the gym before leaving for the funeral yesterday. Did shoulders and low back and then some cardio. It was a good workout.

With the change of the contest dates I will now need to change my training splits as well. I have to sit and look at the calendar and figure out what I need to do now. Oh well. I also need to let some people know that the contest will be on a different date. Sucks!

Well, I have to get caught up at work. Best in training, ya'll!

No comments: