Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feeling good!

I'm feeling good about myself and my body this week...even though I am PMSing. Just thought you all should know. Hey, it's not always easy to feel good about yourself when you're PMSing and bloated.

Had a good night at volleyball even though we only went 2-4. I was hitting great and playing good defense. So I can't be upset about my game. Now, my teammates lost it there on passing for a little bit and that's why we had some bad games. But they were making smart plays and serving well. We just lost some that we should've won. Oh well.

I had a great back / bis workout yesterday and my bis are screaming at me today....but in a good way. But I fed my muscles really well yesterday so hopefully they'll recover quickly and I'll be stronger. Today I have legs and a bit longer session of cardio. It's been a good week at the gym so far.

I have a funeral to go to tomorrow so I'll be hitting the gym before. Then I'm going to be even more behind at work than I am now...which means I have to stop writing this post.

No comments: