Monday, April 20, 2009

Peak week...finally!

PEAK WEEK!! Yeah! Almost there....just 5 days out, baby! Cannot wait to get on stage. I couldn't have done it without the help of the following: 1) Siouxcountry.com family 2) Tight Curves family3) My biological family :) 4) My sister who will be back stage with me on contest day 5) my coach/trainer and another figure friend who I couldn't have done this without 6) most of all - my boyfriend Jon!

Anyway, I had a great day yesterday and today it felt good to sleep in. I am still doing my regular workouts today and tomorrow but decided I can deal with doing them after work instead of before. Besides, I'm so busy at work I needed to get in a little bit earlier and that wasn't going to work if I was going to the gym as well. Today I have bis and tris and tomorrow is shoulders and hamstrings. Then I'll have yoga on Wednesday and just some easy and shorter cardio sessions till Friday. I do have to teach spin Tuesday and Wednesday night (but I just have one class each night) and for Wednesday nights class I'm going to do a ride in the "recovery" energy zone.

We took progress pics yesterday and I was really happy with what they looked like. I was feeling sluggish and 'blah' about my appearance last week but realized it was more of a mental thing.

Well, that's all I have time for today.

No comments: