Friday, April 17, 2009

Just one more week!

Got to sleep in this AM as I'm only working a 1/2-day today. I'll head home after work (around 11am) to change and then hit the gym. Have weights and a quick cardio session and then posing with my coach for about 45 minutes. Then I'll finish it off with some SS cardio. On the way home I'll be hitting the grocery store for some much needed food for peak week next week. I have some cleaning to do in the house (mainly dishes and laundry) and tonight we'll probably just relax. Tomorrow I teach spin in the AM then hit my other gym to do a BodyPump session and then give a spin demo for 30 minutes. I'll end that with a posing session for about 30-45 minutes with my coach and another gal. Saturday night we have a surprise party to go to in a smokey bar (not looking forward to the smokey bar part...or the fact that I cannot drink and eat but oh well...8 days). Jon's going to start cutting down some trees in our yard this weekend and on Sunday morning the two of us are going to head to the gym early to do a photo shoot. Should be fun. Well, that's about it for me. 8 days!

No comments: