Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another 48 Hours

No, not the tv show...48 hours till my contest. Last one of the season. Woo-hoo! I really feel like I could walk on stage right now and place extremely well. So this last 2 days is killing me! :)

I had a bad gal bladder issue yesterday but that has passed. My doc said to just ensure I eat about every hour this week so I don't worry about the gal bladder releasing bile into my stomach when it is empty. OK! Not hard to do! :) Obviously they will be very small meals...but it helps pass the time faster as to thinking "I don't get to eat again for another 2 hours?!"

I'm pleased that my nails look great. I'm convinced there is something 'extra special' in the Tight Curves Top Secret Fat Burner, Multi-Vitamin and protein because my nails have never been this strong, white, and just overall nice. Then again, I guess I could be pregnant. Just kidding! LOL!

I just found out there will be 21 figure competitors this Saturday. I love a lot of competition. If I place, I want to place against a lot and the best! Placing 1st against 3 isn't always something to be totally stoked about...unless they all look amazing as well. I want to take 1st in a class with 15 totally rocking ladies!

Well, time to get back to work. Like I said, another 48 hours!

No comments: