Thursday, May 28, 2009

Behind

I'm just feeling very behind these days. I'm super swamped at work and even though I got to take a tiny 4-day vacation to the Tampa area, it put me back even further but it was great!
Jon had a work trip down there for 3 weeks so I got to go down for a few days. Two of the nights we did a photo shoot on the beach which was great. But now I've put too much weight back on with bad eating habits that I'm going to have to work my butt off (literally) to get back into photo shoot shape (not contest shape). You can view some of the pictures throughout this blog site and I'll attach a few more as well



A group of close friends got together for a Memorial Day Brewers game. It was a complete blast...too bad we had to come to work the day after.




I also got a flat tire this week (an actual blowout) so there's some money down the drain. That's all I need.




Jon and I have been doing a lot of landscaping and other yard work. The house is really starting to come together!

Hopefully I'll start posting more regularly. I know this is a hodge-podge post that is all over the place...but it's been awhile since I posted last.

Cheers!







No comments: